Important. There are no levels in the game. They are simply generated in some predetermined or random order.
Long-term goals are built solely through base development. Units
- Upgraded using cards and soft currency
- Mob upgrade - gives strength, health, and HP
- Super mob upgrade - gives strength, health, and HP
- Cannon upgrade - gives unit launch frequency
- Upgraded by pouring base bricks
- Your base can be attacked and part of the resources can be taken away
- New units are unlocked through the base
Why should I play Meta?
- Stars grow from the base level, which grows your ranking in the world
- The rank depends on the league, but it does not give you any bonuses
- Soft currency and cards are needed to strengthen units that help attack and defend your base. Without them, I lose bricks and cannot progress further through the levels.
- Bricks are needed to increase the base level → unlock new units, grow in rank
- Shields are needed to defend against attacks (and therefore keep the bricks earned)